Are you looking for a removable partial denture clinic near you in West Chester, Pennsylvania? At Briglia Dental Group, our dental practice offers removable partial dentures as a tooth replacement option. If you are missing one or more teeth in your dental arch, removable partial dentures may be the right solution for you. Dr. Ron Briglia and his team are experienced in providing high-quality removable partial dentures and will work with you to find the best option for your needs.
What is a partial denture?
A removable partial denture is a dental appliance that replaces one or more missing teeth in the dental arch. It comprises replacement teeth attached to a plastic base, which fits over remaining natural teeth and gums. Partial dentures can be used to replace any number of missing teeth, from one to all of them. Because they are removable, they can be taken out of the mouth for easy cleaning and maintenance.
What are some of the benefits of partial dentures?
- Replaces missing teeth for a more esthetic appearance
- Restores function and stability to the mouth
- Prevents other healthy teeth from shifting out of place
- Is removable for easy cleaning and maintenance
- Is an affordable option for patients with or without dental insurance
- Looks completely natural when put in place
- Replaces one or several teeth within the dental arch
- Is adjustable, allowing for changes to be made over time
Who is a candidate for partial dentures?
After tooth loss or extraction, most patients with existing teeth in the dental arch may utilize a partial denture to restore the smile. Other options may also be considered, including dental implants and dental bridges if patients seek alternatives.
Schedule a visit with Dr. Ron Briglia and his team at Briglia Dental Group by calling (610) 615 0160. Our facility is open to new and returning patients and works directly with individuals to help them decide on the best tooth-replacement option for their unique situations. The office is located at 600 East Marshall Street in Suite #201 and provides comprehensive dental care for patients in the community and surrounding cities.