These fairly little, dainty cookies could be made with just a few components. In truth, you in all probability have most of them in your pantry proper now: flour, salt, powdered sugar, pecans, coconut, and vanilla—mixed with vegan margarine and a little bit of recent orange zest. Simply roll them up, bake them, then mud them with powdered sugar. Then watch them disappear. I like to make these Vegan Orange Pecan Button Cookies for particular vacation treats, and I bake them when my citrus timber are in harvest.
These fairly little, dainty cookies could be made with just a few components you in all probability have in your pantry proper now! Simply roll them up, bake them, mud them with powdered sugar—after which watch them disappear.
- In a medium mixing bowl, mix flour, salt, powdered sugar, floor pecans, coconut, and orange zest with a picket spoon.
- Reduce in vegan margarine with a fork. Add vanilla. Proceed to mix with a fork till cookie dough is clean and holds collectively.
- Chill cookie dough for about 1 hour, till dough is agency.
- Preheat oven to 350 F.
- Roll cookie dough into small balls (about 1 ½ inches in diameter) with fingers. Place on a baking sheet about 2 inches other than one another.
- Bake for about 12-Quarter-hour, till begins to show golden on edges.
- Take away from oven, cool barely.
- Place ¼ cup powdered sugar in a small dish, and roll cookies in powdered sugar whereas heat.
- Serve instantly.
- Prep Time: Quarter-hour
- Prepare dinner Time: Quarter-hour
- Class: Dessert
- Delicacies: American
- Serving Dimension: 1 cookies
- Energy: 101
- Sugar: 4 g
- Sodium: 57 mg
- Fats: 7 g
- Saturated Fats: 2 g
- Carbohydrates: 10 g
- Fiber: 0 g
- Protein: 1 g
Key phrases: vegan cookies, straightforward vegan cookies, orange button cookies, vegan baking
For extra plant-based cookies, take a look at a few of my favorites:
This put up could include affiliate hyperlinks. For extra data, click on right here.