Should you’re on the lookout for a hearty wholesome grain bowl full of complete grain goodness and loads of shade and texture, that is the grain bowl recipe for you! Primarily based on the facility of the gluten-free complete grain buckwheat, this straightforward sturdy meal bowl is full of fiber, wholesome fat, nutritional vitamins, minerals, and phytochemicals linked with illness safety and optimum well being.. Simply prepare dinner the grains, fill your bowl, and prime with salad greens, blueberries, radishes, cucumbers, and hazelnuts, then drizzle with a aromatic rosemary balsamic French dressing. Yum! This recipe for Blueberry Buckwheat Bowl with Rosemary Balsamic French dressing can be vegan and gluten-free, so it matches many weight loss program preferences. It’s nice for meal prep, too. If blueberries are unavailable, them use frozen and even dried.
Should you’re on the lookout for a hearty wholesome grain bowl full of complete grain goodness and loads of shade and texture, this recipe for Blueberry Buckwheat Bowl with Rosemary Balsamic French dressing (additionally vegan and gluten-free) is for you!
- 1 1/2 cups water
- 1 teaspoon additional virgin olive oil (non-compulsory)
- 1 cup bulgur, raw
- Pinch salt (non-compulsory)
- 4 cups child salad greens
- 1 cup blueberries, contemporary (or frozen)
- 4 radishes, thinly sliced
- 2 small cucumbers, sliced
- ½ cup coarsely chopped hazelnuts
Rosemary Balsamic French dressing:
- 3 tablespoons additional virgin olive oil
- 2 tablespoons balsamic vinegar
- 1 teaspoon pure maple syrup (non-compulsory)
- 2 teaspoons chopped contemporary rosemary (or 1 teaspoon dried)
- Pinch black pepper
- Pinch salt (non-compulsory)
- To make bulgur, place water and olive oil (non-compulsory) in a small pot, cowl, warmth over excessive warmth setting, and convey to a boil. Cut back warmth to medium and add buckwheat and salt (non-compulsory). Stir effectively, and canopy with lid—prepare dinner for 13-Quarter-hour, simply till liquid is absorbed, and grains are tender but agency. Take away from warmth and relaxation for 10 minutes. Fluff with a fork. Put aside.
- Whereas bulgur is cooking, put together the French dressing and toppings.
- To make the French dressing: In a small dish, whisk collectively olive oil, balsamic vinegar, maple syrup, rosemary, black pepper, and salt (non-compulsory). Put aside.
- To assemble bowls, organize the next components in 4 giant particular person dimension bowls (about 3-cup capability) or meal prep containers as follows:
- ¾ cup cooked bulgur
- 1 cup child salad greens
- ¼ cup blueberries, contemporary (or frozen)
- 1 radishes, thinly sliced
- 1/2 small cucumber, sliced
- 2 tablespoons coarsely chopped hazelnuts
- Drizzle with 1 ½ tablespoons Rosemary Balsamic French dressing
- Makes 4 servings (1 giant bowl every). Could use as meal prep (place dressing on the aspect). Retailer in hermetic container within the fridge for as much as 1 week.
- Prep Time: 20 minutes
- Cook dinner Time: Quarter-hour
- Class: Entree
- Delicacies: American
For different grain bowls, take a look at:
This put up might comprise affiliate hyperlinks. For extra data click on right here.